24 things I love being with my boyfriend EJ

12:17:00 PM

1. When I say ‘I love you hon’ then you'll say 'loveyou hon' then I will repeat it again then you will response, repeat it times 3 until you get tired repeating it over hahah
2. When I ask you to Photoshoot with me even though you don’t want to haha
3. When we are laughing watching Usapang lalake on Youtube and we both enjoy listening to Parokya ni Edgar, Boyce Avenue and 90.7 Love Radio at home
4. When you wake me up and the breakfast is ready, when I wake you up and our breakfast is ready :)
5. When you explain things to me when I get confused :)
5. You always know when something is wrong and you laugh at me when I get things wrong
6. You forgive me straight away when I do something that makes you angry
7. You always have the right thing to say to me
8.  You haven’t given up on my childish attitude
9.  You give me the choice of what we should do
10. When you always tell me I look beautiful (5 stars haha)
11. When you are excited to make you're Egg Mayo recipes when we can't afford go to Subway
12. When you tell me everything will be ok, you keep me calm
13.  You always give me your jacket when I’m cold
14. The way your arms feel around me every night
15. When I trust you with my life
16.  You can always make a bad day good
17. The way I feel safe when I’m with you
18. When you always support me when I have plans
19. If when you're not around I'm lazy
20. How we just can’t leave each other
21. Your sweetness never fail to make me feel loved
22. How we stay up too late talking about our future
23. and our future
24. everything :)

You are, and always have been, my everything honey. It’s your birthday but the gift is mine, for I feel like the happiest girl in the world, a world that looks even nicer today as we celebrate you're birthday. I have been celebrating all the days of my life thanking God for giving me a very caring and loving boyfriend like you. I wish to reassure you of my undying love and affection for you. As you celebrate your birthday today, may the God give you good health, success and prosperity.

Happy Birthday, honey koy :)

You're Girlfriend,
Glaiza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook