Wee! 22 Happy Birthday To Me :)

4:54:00 PM

June 10, 2011, tomorrow I will turn 22 years old.. Time flies sooo fast, today I'm 21 and tomorrow I will be 22 lady.

For those who don’t know me yet, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm Glaiza Bernaldez, a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend.. Nah! that's all :)

I started this blog as a personal blog last year in an effort to share my everyday experienced.  I don't want to have more readers, I just want to write and share some about what I've experienced to life.

You will noticed me have tags about Bohol, well thats my province. Thats my hometown. Thats my birthplace - Guindulman, Bohol. And noticed in this blog the same name I repeat, his name was EJ, and he is my best boy friend. He stays beside me in my worst and in my best..

And just like any birthday, there has to be wishes and all my wishes were for good luck in my stay here in Singapore.




I hope all them come true.. if not today, tomorrow or in God's perfect time. Good things come to those who wait". I am still waiting though for some of them. But in good time when it is right for me it will happen.

Thank you Lord. Please extend my regards to my father up there and my families in the Philippines.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook