Samsung Galaxy S3 Finally!

1:42:00 PM

A couple months ago me and EJ was considering buying Samsung Galaxy S3, we are thinking of Google Nexus mobile too. Gee! We are such a fan of Samsung products. He was currently holding Samsung Galaxy S2.

This Saturday afternoon while we are walking at Orchard Road someone gave us fliers, Singtel was promoting Samsung Galaxy S3 at Ngee Ann City.

I will not let this story long. To make it short, EJ gave me new phone! So sweet! This was under Singtel Mobile Plan I need to pay every month for this. He helped me for the first payment. I'm so lucky to have a very thoughtful and generous boyfriend. I couldn't ask for more, me with him everyday feels soo special.

Above all, I want to thanks God. I don't have any plan this coming June 10. I feel blessed everyday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook