My 12 Things To Do Before 2012

12:45:00 PM

Yay! Today, was 2011 last day of work. I can't believe another year is coming to a close. Welcome 2012! :)

I don't have much things to do so I create "My 12 things to do before 2012".


1. Call mom / Tawagan si Mama
I always had a talk to my mother whenever I'm free and I have extra load to call. So before there will be lot of noise, call mama first.

2. Attend a mass
I visited veritas Singapore website and they post that mass will be on January 1 at Novena Church

 3. Come down to Marina Bay Sands
EJ wants to capture some photos during Countdown 2012

4. Put money in my pocket 
I always do this every year. I remember before, I used to give coins for my sisters and brothers making sure that they have lots to shake those coins for money luck!

5. Buy twelve round fruits
Popular choices for these round fruits are Orange, Pakwan, Apple, Grapes, Chicos, Dalandan, Suha aka Buongon, Lanzones, Atis, Pear, Melon, Lychee, Lemon, Guava, Kiwi and Rambutan.  Hope I can have some of these fruits for New Year’s Media Noche.

6. Payment for SSS and PAG-IBIG
I need to this later after work, see ya Lucky Plaza.

7. Wear polka dots or red shirt
I dont have one, how can I wear this for good luck.
 
8. Back up files at HD.
I bought 1TB HD last IT Show, sadly I don't even put some files to it. EJ's laptop had many files already. Please back-up. Clean the laptop desktop.

9. Jump?
Jumping to help me taller! Waaaa, hope I can jump for joy this coming New Year.

10. Clean the room
I need to this, wipe the floor.. Clean the roooooooooom.

11. Punuin ang lalagyanan ng Milo, asukal at bigas.
This is one of my mothers "palihi", she always make sure that our rice, all the containers were full.

12. Eat pancit for long life

Definitely YES! :)


Most of my 12 things to do were Filipino's tradition for New Years Eve. I didn't list down one of my favorite task every New Year - to open all windows, doors, lights so that all the graces will come to our home as we welcome the New Year. I miss this big celebration in the Philippines.

Manigo at Masaganang Bagong Taon Sa Inyong Lahat!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook